- What To Eat Before And After A Workout Optimize your workout with proper nutrition!
- Understanding Stress, Its Triggers and Natural Therapies To Manage It Learn ways to manage stress and recognize triggers before they affect your mind and body.
The Uses and Benefits of Aromatherapy
Aromatherapy has a wide variety of uses throughout our daily lives and can be used to stimulate, calm, balance, strengthen and support our bodies, minds, and spirits.
- 12 Mistakes that Make Food Cravings Worse Keep these mistakes in mind to curb your cravings and avoid overeating.
- Ashwagandha for Stress Relief-Men's Health Month Withania somnifera, or Ashwagandha, has long being used in Ayurvedic medicine as a general rejuvenating tonic.
- Reducetarianism: Meat and the Environment For some, going completely vegetarian may seem like a daunting task. Learn about the positive impacts simply reducing your meat intake can have!
Cool Summer Treats
Summer brings those warm afternoons when frozen treats and sugar laden drinks are sometimes hard to resist.
- 4 Ways to Stay Healthy While Flying A bag of peanuts doesn't cut it on a 6 hour flight. Here are tips to arrive nourished and energized!
Are Eggs The New Health Food -- Again?
I still remember Egg Council commercials from the 1990’s.
Creative Ways To Limit Your Child's Screen Time
Too much screen time can affect your child's sleep, behavior, and grades.
Is there a way to reduce the risk of breast cancer?
While genetics definitely play a role in the development of breast cancer, they are actually not the leading contributors.
The Healthy Taco Planner
7 tips for your curb your taco cravings!
Powerful Plants: Consider Thyme to Soothe Your Cough
What do you do when you’ve already come down with a cold and you’re trying to calm that irritating cough? Think about herbs!
Tips for Healthy Eating at Parties
Leave a party proud of your food decisions!
Powerful Plants: Bitters for Your Bowels
Bitters help trigger the digestive process -- add these to your diet for a happier belly!
Hydrating Your Way To Health
Water vital for life and often can be the sole limiting factor for optimal health. Here are some tips on how to get in that extra gulp.
Creating Workday Wellness
Work environments can also impede our ability to make healthy choices. It's up to each of us to be an advocate for our own health and find ways to enhance our wellness throughout the workday.
Hydrotherapy: The Wonder Medicine Hidden in Plain Sight
Hydrotherapy is just about the simplest cure imaginable.
Homeopathic Remedies to the Rescue this Summer!
Natural remedies for every day ailments.
Powerful Plants: 8 Herbs to Beat the Blues and Boost Your Mood
Ancient Chinese and Egyptian written recordings describe medicinal uses for plants as early as 3,000 B.C.E. Today more and more people are looking to herbs to reach an optimal state of health and wellness.
Once you learn the facts, you might find out you are a more distracted driver than you think.
Sleepless in San Diego
Insomnia can affect people of any age and location.
Powerful Plants to Beat the Flu
Are your co-workers and friends getting sick? Worried you’ll be next? Luckily, there are ways to boost your immune system and reduce the chances of getting sick – herbs.
Whether you’re single and looking, or hoping to strengthen a current relationship, you might be pondering how to make that magic happen.
Make Your Own Milk
Whether you're trying a new vegan diet or just want to mix up your milk game -- here are some simple recipes for making your own milk!